Sunday, November 21, 2010

LARVIN + H&M



One of the biggest fashion collaborations, Lanvin and H&M!

The release date in store just happened. No I didn't go! Did you?

Ok I slept in! Sat 8am Tornto, New York & I don't know if it was world wide. I was following twitter & could have twit for a wristband to get in. I live kind of far plus it's winter. Yes, the stuff are very nice. I love the dresses or the shoes. Maybe if one of my friends gave me a lift downtown that early. But none of my friends are big followers of fashion, even though they love shopping & name brands.

The thing is I'm not a grabby person so I wouldn't like to have to fight over a dress & trying to snatch up my sizes in so little time. Some people lined up overnight outside of Eaton Centre just to get into H&M! I would like to see what people got though. There was also an online auction for the Larvin pieces, but I'm not really a big bidding person anyway.

Well, actually next time H&M has something big I might actually go for it if I really feel like it. Depends what it is & what mood I'm in too.

http://www.ellecanada.com/video/lanvin-and-h-m-behind-the-look-book/1149
http://shopping.louloumagazine.com/index.php/default/by-theme/lanvin-for-hm.html?&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_name=editorial

1 comment:

  1. Lifestyle is a person's behavior indicated in the activities, interests and opinions especially those related to self-image to reflect the social status.

    lifestyle centre

    ReplyDelete