Friday, May 15, 2009

Boots

"Number 7" & "Botanics" from Boots UK
http://www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/english/beauty/boots/index.html
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/287835/product_review_boots_no_7_skin_care.html?cat=46
These two brands are from the same company. They're sold throughout the UK. Boots is a drugstore just like Shopper's & PharmaPlus here. So "Boots" is kind of like the "Life" brand from Shopper's except they only specialize makeup & skincare products. They're not as well known here in North America as other UK brands like Crabtree & Body Shop, but people are beginning to be aware of it. It was just introduced to Canada recently like a year ago & it's sold in some Shopper's Drug Marts, mostly the larger stores.I like the Botanics toner & the wipes.I've tried #7 translucent pressed powder & I thought it was alright, but not something that I can't live w/o. Perhaps b/c I'm all into mineral makeup now.#7 purple facial peel.I've used it several times. I guess it works, but I don't seem to notice it's different b/w other peel facials.

No comments:

Post a Comment