Monday, July 12, 2010

Event Alert: FUZE-a-Pooloza



After attending a bunch of fashion shows, networking events and parties I am back to blogging. I can't believe I haven't blogged for soooo long. It was as if I had a major writter's/blogger's block. It was selfish of me not to notify you guys/gals about the previous great events that I've been to. So I hope that this post won't be too late yet. It's in a few days' time.

A fab pool party will take place this Saturday at Polson Pier which is a venue close to Cherry Beach and has a very beautiful view of the lake and Toronto skyline. It has a beautiful scenic view and atmosphere. The pool is usually open all week, but you have to pay admission. I was there last Saturday for a different event The Drinks Show but did not get to get in the pool. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to this party myself, but want the rest of you to enjoy it. So grab your bikinis, trunks, sunblock and a pair of shades, but don't forget your wallet as there's also some cool venders with some cool products that you'll regret not checking out.

This event is organized by HeyDoYou, WhatWomenWant and FUZE, I think. I've been to some of their previous events including the Spring Trend Report fashion show party in March and the SATC girls nite out party in June, which I enjoyed very much.

Makeup Forever will be there to do free makeup applications. I love their products. A few months ago I got a free makeup app from at FAT Alternative Fashion Week and it looked really good.
Part of the proceeds will go to the Look Good Feel Better program for cancer patients. So you'll be partying, but partying for a good cause at the same time. Hey you're enjoying yourself for charity!

It would be better if the event started a bit later since I live quite far from the venue, but then I can't make it anyway so it doesn't matter to me anyway. Hope I can make it to the next one.

What more shall I say? The event will speak for itself. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment