Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Goody Hair Products

"Goody" Hair Accessories & Tools
You may already own/use some of the stuff from this brand & not know it. I didn't even know the name of the brand until recently and I found out that some hair clips & elastics that I bought a few years back are actually from this brand.

I love their claw hairclips, especially the gold/pink metallic ones. I like to tie/clip my hair in a small ponytail w/ just my hair from the sides. The clips & other accessories are very elegant, classic & chic, but I tend to break them whenever I drop them as w/ other hairclips from other brands also. So I guess all plastic clips break easily, but sometimes you can fix them w/ superglue. Anyway, what's great about the big clips is that they each have an elastic holder on each side which are basically knobs that stick out on the inside, so each clip can hold 1 or even 2 hair elastics. These hairclips comes in a pack of 2 & a black elastic is included w/ each clip. I went to several Shopper's recently & they didn't have a wide selection of Goody hair accessories & their clips did not have the elastic holder. So if you do ever buy their hairclips, you may want to make sure that they have the elastic holder first. I ended up finding them at Walmart & they did have them in several colours. However, my favourite gold one is sold out, not even one left. So I guess other people has the same taste I do. I had no idea it's so popular. Next time I'll check out several different Walmarts & Loblaws. I think that they will have a larger variety.

The elastics from their Ouchless collection are the best I've ever seen! The elastics do not contain any metal connectors that your hair can easily get caught in. They don't fray/break easily as with some other brands & they also have some really cool colours/designs too. Did I mention that they hold your hair very well? Your hair won't fall out as they have a very strong hold. You can find Goody Hair Products at Walmart, Shopper's Drug Mart & Loblaws.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goody_(brand

No comments:

Post a Comment