Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kiehl's

http://toronto-style.blogspot.com/2008/11/ultimate-kiehls-experience.html
http://www.luminato.com/festival/eng/events/ID89
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiehls
Kiehl's is a beauty/skincare brand that originated from New York in 1851, which is more than 150 years ago. They use all natural ingrediants. All of the products have not been tested on animals so it's ok for all you animal-lovers out there! If you like The Body Shop, you'll probably like Kiehl's as well. I cannot tell you how the two compares as I have not tried Kiehl's yet, but I heard that it's very good. Many Hollywood Celebs use this brand. It is a lot more popular in the US & not so much in Canada. Probably b/c of Canada's links w/ the British, we are more familiar w/ UK brands such as The Body Shop, and Crabtree & Evelyn. We still follow the Brit way of spelling our English words for instance. I'm sure they both offer some similar products and also of of their own unique products. I will tell you what I think about it once I've tried some of the stuff. I'm planning to visit their Eglinton store sometime later. It's near Eglinton subway station if you are taking the TTC.

I'm quite looking forward to it try out. I'm not out of bodywash yet, but I think I need a new cleanser & moisturizer. I'll probably just start out by getting a small/travel-sized combo set just to try out & ask them for a few samples also, so you don't have to spend a whole lot of money on something that you have no idea if you like or not.You may have seen articles about this brand in some magazine & newspaper articles & wondering where you can buy it b/c you cannot find it at Shoppers/Walmart etc... They have a store on Yonge St. & one on Queen St. in Toronto, one in Vancouver & they recently opened one in Montreal as well. So check it out when you have time. Their products are sold at Holt Renfrew. Or you can always shop online on their website! anytime.

Besides Human Beings, they also have pet care products for dogs & horses. How interesting! I doubt The Body Shop has that, lol! I wouldn't be surprised that some pet lovers would want to get their pets the same brand products that they use themselves. It'll make them feel that much closer to their pets.

I want to try their blue herbal facial care line to prevent/treat breakouts.

Toronto Locations:
2518 Yonge Street 416-483-1335407
Queen Street West 416-977-3588.

No comments:

Post a Comment